– Learn Japanese (Nihongo) in a group or one-on-one, offline or online (Zoom)
– Course books: “Marugoto,” which is designed to improve communicative language skills required in everyday situations
– Lesson flow:
1) Learn the objectives
2) Look at the photos and illustrations, and say the new words and sentence patterns while listening to the recording
3) Listen to a variety of natural contextualised conversations
4) Discover the rule of language usage including grammar points
5) Try using the expressions in the conversations you listened to
– Additional materials: Graded readers (short stories) to familiarise yourself with Japanese culture
Fees: 150,000 VND per hour in a group class of 4 to 8 students. For one-on-one, please ask for its details. Original textbook fees will also apply.
– Marugoto: https://www.marugoto.org/en/about/
– Online resources of Marugoto: https://marugotoweb.jp/en/
– Short stories: https://tadoku.org/japanese/graded-readers/
– Irodori: https://www.irodori.jpf.go.jp/en/index.html
Sơ yếu lý lịch
Phong cách giảng dạy
|8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm|
By far the best Japanenese teacher I had the chance to study with.
Perfect English (if needed), native, professionnal, you will definitly not regret to get in touch with Mr SASAKI if you want to learn Japanese.