– Learn Japanese (Nihongo) in a group or one-on-one, offline or online (Zoom)
– Course books: “Marugoto,” which is designed to improve communicative language skills required in everyday situations
– Lesson flow:
1) Learn the objectives
2) Look at the photos and illustrations, and say the new words and sentence patterns while listening to the recording
3) Listen to a variety of natural contextualised conversations
4) Discover the rule of language usage including grammar points
5) Try using the expressions in the conversations you listened to
– Additional materials: Graded readers (short stories) to familiarise yourself with Japanese culture
– Marugoto: https://www.marugoto.org/en/about/
– Online resources of Marugoto: https://marugotoweb.jp/en/
– Short stories: https://tadoku.org/japanese/graded-readers/
– Irodori: https://www.irodori.jpf.go.jp/en/index.html
|8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm||8:30 am - 10:00 pm|
By far the best Japanenese teacher I had the chance to study with.
Perfect English (if needed), native, Professionnal, you will definitly not regret to get in touch with Mr SASAKI if you want to learn Japanese.
Vu Linh Phuong•
I have a son at 9 and he wants to study Japanese this summer holiday. Please contact me. Thank you.