Do you need help preparing for a maths exam? Are you falling behind or trying to get ahead of your maths class? I have been tutoring maths for more than 100 hours, and helped several students to achieve their educational objectives.
My teaching method allows students to grasp the concepts with ease and I can also provide with additional materials/ extra study materials and homework to help you understand the materials better.
I am willing to provide you with professionally designed, and personalized strategies to ensure that you will achieve all your educational goals.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me. I’m looking forward to hearing from you
I have some experience as a Mathematics Tutor. I have given more than 100 hours of tutoring to students of various levels : middle school, high school, and higher education.
- I accompanied a student in Terminale STI2D (final year in French high school) throughout the school year, with the main objective of preparing the baccalaureate (final high school exam in France). This student succeeded, with a grade of 17 in mathematics.
- I prepared a student for the DAEU mathematics exam (a French exam equivalent to high school final exam) : 4 hours of lessons per week for 2 months. She passed her exam at the first try.
Sơ yếu lý lịch
* 2018-2020 : Master's Degree in Actuarial Sciences (Applied Mathematics to Finance and Insurance) - I.S.F.A (France)
* 2019 : Master's Degree in Quantitative and Computational Finance - John Von Neumann Insitute (TP. HCM ; Exchange Program)
Professional Experience :
* 2019-2020 : Actuarial Analyst in Reinsurance - Natixis (Paris)
* 2019 : Actuarial Intern - Phu Hung Life (TP. HCM)
Phong cách giảng dạy
When I tutor a student, the first session is free. This allows me to get to know the student better, in order to create a personalized program, adapted to his profile and his ambitions.
The following sessions will combine the two fundamental components of learning mathematics:
- A perfect understanding of the lessons
- The application of these lessons via exercises of increasing difficulty
I agree to provide my students with the best possible follow-up.